The ANZ ACBS board’s vision for 2014 is to create an organisation that is more flexible in approach and adaptive in capacity in service of its short term and long term valued directions.
Valued Direction: To educate, empower and develop CBS in the community by:
- Being an example of the principles at work and seeking to function more efficiently each year.
- Increasing the numbers and breadth of interest in ACBS.
- Giving ACBS a presence amongst influential training and governing bodies in all areas where human functioning is a goal.
- Continuing to expand member’s benefits in participating in ACBS.
- Seeking to deliver these objectives in a variety of ways outside of the Annual Conference.