Acceptance & Commitment Therapy and Contextual Behavioural Science
Showcase for Under Graduate and Senior Secondary Students
Sunday 22nd October, 1.30pm-5pm, Pan Pacific Hotel Perth
Registrations Now Open
Calling all undergraduate students of psychology, social work and related fields, and Year 11 and 12 students studying Psychology, and/or interested in a career in psychology, social work, counselling, or related field.
For the first time ever, the Australian and New Zealand Association for Contextual Behavioural Science (ANZ ACBS) is hosting its annual conference in PERTH. With so many acclaimed international, national and local speakers, trainers, researchers and clinicians descending on our city, we are taking the opportunity to host a Showcase of Research and Applications of Contextual Behavioural Science for our future colleagues.
Globally, ACBS is an organisation committed to the research and application of Contextual Behavioural Science to alleviate suffering and improve human well-being throughout the world. Come and meet the movers and shakers leading this field, and hear the wide and varied areas CBS extends to including:
- An overview of “Acceptance and Commitment Therapy”
- Geek-out info on “Relational Frame Theory”
- Skinner’s Box, Pavlov’s Dog and the Purple Hayes
- Solving Social Problems with Contextual Behavioural Science
- An answer to Trump? Using CBS to influence governments and corporations (for the greater good, of course)
- Using CBS to help children, adolescents and families thrive
- People are sick? Call the psychologists! CBS applications to chronic illness and pain
- And much, much more
Click here for details of some of our confirmed speakers.
Individual Group Rate Class Rate Dates
(3 or more) (15 or more)
Early Bird $20 $15pp $12.50pp NOW – 6 Sep
Standard $30 $20pp $17.50pp 7 Sept – 15 Oct